Sunday, August 12, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#13)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

This post is worth 2 weeks of books, 'cause last week I didn't post...bad me, I know.

What I bought:


Hold Me Closer, Necromancer (Necromancer #1) by Lish McBride
Shade (Shade #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Banished (Banished #1) by Sophie Littlefield
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake

Books I got for review:

 

Poseidon: Earth Shaker (Olympians #5) by George O'Connor (from Netgalley...thanks!)
Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft (Audrey's Guides #1) by Jody Gehrman (from the author herself...thank you!)

Borrowing from the library:


Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton

I also got a few goodies (books included) to giveaway ;) I'm not saying what so it can be a surprise...but stay tuned for next months monthly giveaway!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

I got quite of few books...what bookish things did you get this week??

2 comments:

  1. If I got that many books I would be overwhelmed. I can read a book a week, seeing your selection blew me away.

    Keep me posted on the good ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez! Someone had a party!

    Looking forward to a review of Audrey's Guide. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete