Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2013


Pretty self-explanatory ;) If you would like to join the fun, click here!

And here is the schedule for the week:

Monday: Best Books I've Read in 2012
Tuesday: Best Book Covers of 2012
Wednesday: Best _____ of 2012 (I'm choosing debuts)
Thursday: Best Book Boyfriends of 2012
*Friday: Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2013*


Alrighty, the top 10 books I'm really looking forward to in 2013 are (not in any particular order...it was hard enough to only choose ten!):




And House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan, which doesn't have a cover yet.

Eeep! So many gorgeous covers and great books coming out next year....I CAN'T WAIT!!


Tell me, what are some 2013 releases you are most excited about?

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see Enchantment on your list, the release of that book is going to be bitter sweet. With it being the end! But still can't wait, it made my list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I cant wait to see what will happen, but at the same time I don't want it to end! I'm going to miss Graylee and Raj... I'm *really* going to miss Raj ;)

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of a few of those but it looks like a nice selection. It's funny how in 2012 most covers focussed on angels or semi-naked guys but 2013 looks like a year for women?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, haven't noticed until you mentioned it...of course, I don't mind those half-naked guys ;) lol

      And they are all girls! ha! Well, with the exception of Antigoddess, and if I'm correct House of Hades will probably have something Hades related on the cover...although there is a daughter of Hades in the book, so you never know!

      Delete