Monday, May 19, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#33)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1) Aqua Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)


Up next:

Currently I'm not reading anything... I just finished Deep Blue this morning so I haven't decided yet. I'm stuck between the following books:

Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2) Divided (Dualed, #2) The Dark World (Dark World, #1)

Help me decide?? Your input is much appreciated!! :)


What are you reading this week?? Also, have you read any of these book?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read either or started any of the series, so I can't really help you... I've just finished The Art of Lainey and I'll probably will be finishing Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini later today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, Trial by Fire sounds really interesting. I'll have to wait and see what you think before I decide to get it, though ;)

      Delete