Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bookish Discussion: Most Read Authors


I don't know if you've been keeping track or not, but I've been posting discussions every other week, with bookish nail art posts going up in between. This week was nail art week, but since I actually didn't make any designs for this week, I thought I'd do another discussion post instead :) Last week I talked about the Top Authors I Own the Most Books From, so going along with that theme, I decided to check who my most read authors were! And thanks to Goodreads handy-dandy little tool, that was made very easy for me to find out! :)



5th Place:



Tied for fifth place with 8 books each are Jennifer Estep and Mari Mancusi!



4th Place:



Next is Sara Shepard with 9 books... And I'm only halfway done with this series, LOL.


3rd Place:



And Nikki Jefford with 10 books!


2nd Place:



Second place goes to Rachel Vincent with 13 books!


1st Place:



And the winner, not surprisingly, is Rick Riordan with 15 books! Whoop!


This list was actually a little different from last week's... I was a little surprised to find some of these authors on my top list :)

Who are your most read authors?? Do you know? Take a guess or use the tool of GR to find out! Let me know in the comments below what you come up with! :)

4 comments:

  1. My most read authors are probably Sarah Shepard, Rick Riordan, and Richelle Mead!
    Sam @ Book Rebels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use Goodreads enough to use that tool, but that's awesome it exists. I had no idea! I'm not sure what author I've read the most books from. I'd say J.K. Rowling would be one of the top- seven HP books and three adult books so far so that's ten. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great tool. I didn't even know it was there. My most read author with 18 books read is L.J. Smith. I had no idea I'd read that many books by her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me of the Most Read Author thing on Goodreads! My top author was Robin Hobb (who I've been reading since high school and love). Then Robert Jordan (just because his Wheel of Time series is massive) and then Richelle Mead. Great question!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete