Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bookish Discussion: Top Authors I Own the Most Books From


Hi guys! So today we're going to be looking at the top (11) authors I own the most books from (I included novellas just because)! I know it's weird that I included 11 authors, but you'll see why in a sec. Anyway, I was very curious about this myself and thought it would be fun to share with everyone! And thank the gods for Goodreads, because if I didn't keep track of the books I own on GR, this would've taken so much LONGER! Here we go!

5th Place:



Jennifer Estep | Juli Alexander | J.L. Bryan | E. Van Lowe | Dave Ferraro | Derrolyn Anderson

Tied for 6th place with a total of 6 books that I own from them each, are these 6 authors! (I promise I did not plan on these numbers! Don't worry, it's just the King of Hell calling ;))

What are you Wearing? - #Crowley 8x23 Sacrifice #Supernatural  #SPNS8 by KanaHyde
If you haven't guessed by now (and you should have),
that's Supernatural ;)


4th Place:



And with 8 books, up next is Tera Lynn Childs! Sadly, I've only read Forgive My Fins, but I'm hoping to get through most of these this year for the Mythology Challenge!


3rd Place:



I've just recently completed my Cassie Clare collection of 9 books! And she's actually tied for 3rd with...



Nikki Jefford! I also have 9 books of hers :)


2nd Place:



Up next is Rick Riordan with a whopping 18 books (or 23 books, if you count my 2nd set of Percy Jackson books... Don't judge me! Lol. Also, I am willing to trade this set if you are in need of some PJ! ;))! I honestly though he was going to be the winner... I mean look at that shelf! It's not even a shelf... my books didn't fit in my bookcase anymore so I had to move some to the spaces in the headboard of my bed! I clearly misjudged how many books I had from the following author...


1st Place:



And the big winner is R.L. Stine with 26 books!! Wow! I didn't realize I had that many of his books! I thought for sure Rick was going to win! But wow! I do love me some Fear Street ;)


Do you know what author you own the most books from?? Let me know in the comments below! :)

And even though I think Valentine's Day is super lame, I hope you guys have a great one! And remember, as long as you have a book, you will never be alone. Sometimes book boyfriends are just better than the real ones ;)


8 comments:

  1. I read Sweet Venom and Sweet Shadows last year from the library. I liked them both quite a bit. Sadly my library didn't have the third book.

    The author I own the most books from is Lurlene McDaniel by far with 39. The runner-up would be Tamora Pierce with 23. And those are all books I've had since high school (I think). I first read both these authors in my grade school's library.

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful list.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that you liked them! I'm actually a HUGE mythology fan so I have high hopes for that series! :)

      Great authors you have there! And that is definitely way more books than I have by any single author! So awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. LJ Smith and Anne Rice are the authors that I own the most books by on my shelf. Although that was a last count. Sylvia Day might be creeping up there too now.
    Thanks for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Awesome list of authors! I actually haven't read any of their books but they certainly are a couple that I've heard nothing but good things about!

      Delete
  3. The authors I own the most books of are: Kelley Armstrong, Susan Kaye Quinn, Rachel Vincent, Richelle Mead, Charlaine Harris and Maria v Snyder. Actually I checked the list of authors by whom I have read the most books by on Goodreads. Kelley Armstrong, Susan Kaye Quinn, Rachel Vincent and Richelle Mead are 4 of my favourite authors, so it's fun to see that those are also the authors by whom I own the most books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's crazy! I check mine too (and I posted about it today! ;)) and mine are actually not the same except for maybe one author.

      Delete
  4. Rowling, Gabaldon, Charlaine Harris, James A. Owen, and Eion Colfer, I think the top authors on my shelf. It's fun to have them all together having a party on my shelves.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the most books by Cassandra Clare, Jennifer Estep, Richelle Mead, C.C. Hunter, and Jennifer L Armentrout!!

    ReplyDelete