Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Post #68


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!

Another sloooooow week... But I got a tone of writing done! I wrote about 3,800 words! I know some people can write this in like one day, but this is pretty good for me for just one week! The best part is that I finally got unstuck with the direction I wanted my story to go! :D Yay!! I've been stuck and wondering how the heck to get from point A to point B but I finally figured it out! And that is pretty much all I did this week. Not too interesting...

Online

Posts you may have missed:



Reviews:

Slayers (Slayers, #1) Sugar And Spice And Not So Nice (The Mellow Summers #1)


Current Giveaways:




Book Haul

For Review:

Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade #1) Shinigami Eyes Don't Stay Up Late: A Fear Street Novel

Thanks so much to Kensington, Xpresso Books and Dark Cherry Press, and St. Martin's Griffin respectively for these! Cold Burn of Margic was AMAZING! And I cannot wait to read the new Fear Street book! :D


Library Loot:



Polaris, Invaded, and Spider's Bite were actually my very own purchase requests that they actually accepted! Eeep! I was so excited to get these! And I've actually already started on Spiders Bite, and so far so good :)


Bought:

Roses Are Red; He's Dead

And now I'm officially all caught up on this series :( Boo!! I need more Mellow Summers in my life! Lol


How was your guys' week? Did you guys get some awesome bookish things this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Polaris!! I do hope you'll love that one!
    I also have Invaded, but I still haven't read it, hopefully I'll get to read it soon!
    Happy reading Lili!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you became unstuck with your writing! Congrats on the word count.

    ReplyDelete