Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Post #79


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


What's I do this week... apparently nothing that stands out, haha. I did take my brothers to the library yesterday where they had this comic con type thing going on. It was cute. They had costumes, an obstacle course, comic book making, and trivia... I actually really liked the trivia part, hehe. But that's pretty much it.

Nail Art of the Week:

So, I didn't do the nail art I wanted last week, which is well enough since we didn't go see the movie! *sobs* Hopefully this week, otherwise we are going to have to wait for the DVD to come out =/ Anyway, I decided to try out one of the nail polishes I bought last week (the pink one) and this is what I came up with (I also realized that I apparently love gradients, lol):
I am not a photographer, can you tell? LOL. *Sorry!*

Please ignore my accent nail... I was going for this sort of double gradient type of deal that probably didn't work because I used horizontal lines. But I was too lazy to redo it, lol. Anyway, this actually turned out super girly for me! I don't normally like to paint my nails pink, but I thought this one was cute! And I LOVE the purple I used! I don't know if you can tell but the purple one has a little bit of shimmer in it and it is just SO pretty! I love it!

I've had this manicure on for maybe 4 days and I'm actually already bored with it! Lol. But I'll wear it out... maybe ;)

Online

Posts you may have missed:



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #65: Mysteries and Superheroes!
Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2015

Book Haul

Bought:

Double, Double, Nothing But Trouble (Mellow Summers, #10)

Mellow Summers! Oh how I missed this sleuth :) And boy was this one good (Why yes, I already read this :))


Book Swag:



I got a little bit of surprise mail this week! Weeee! Thanks Beth Revis! :D


How was your guys' week? Did you guys get some awesome bookish things this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. My week was work and apartment stuff and running around to both my apt and my parents to be there for deliveries... And some reading!

    Those nails look so pretty and so girly too! Cannot wait to see more of your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading is always good ;) haha

      Thanks Pili! And there will definitely be more nail art! If I could, I'd probably do my nails on a daily basis, but I really shouldn't. Lol.

      Delete