Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2016


Man, it's been a hot minute since I've done one of these post ;)


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books Read this Month:

The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) Practical Applications for Multiverse Theory Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1) Relentless (The Hero Agenda, #2)

Maze of Souls (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #6) Bright Blaze of Magic (Black Blade, #3) The Assassin Game Sisters of Blood and Spirit


And my favorite book of the month was...

*cries* I DON'T KNOW! I read so many great books this month, it's just so hard picking one! You know what, I'm gonna have to go with...

Relentless (The Hero Agenda, #2)

It was AMAZING! I highly recommend you check out this series! Also definitely check out the other books I read this month because they were honestly all great!


Books Reviewed this Month:

Ummm, none... oops! ;)


Other Posts this Month:



Overall, pretty good reading month, but I really need to get on those reviews! They aren't going to write themselves! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment