Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday Post #108: My Bank Card was Cancelled Due to Black Friday!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

ALL the Black Friday shopping! But online 'cause there was no way in hell I was going out into the masses of people killing each other over material things. No thanks. But I bought so much stuff that my bank got suspicious and cancelled my card, thinking it was stolen or something! LOL. Oh my... But I called them and everything was fixed. My first batch of books I ordered got here this week, which you will see below. I also got a ton of nail art supplies, which I've already put away so I didn't take a pic. But I haven't put away the nail polishes I got 'cause I gotta make room on my nail polish racks, so here is a little sneak peek at what I got (but this isn't all the polishes I got, hehehe):



What I've been watching:

I watched a couple of things on Netflix I think are worth note. First up, this horror comedy. It was hilarious! Highly recommend this one!

Night of the Living Deb 2015

This next one is one of my favorite movies! I don't typically like musicals, but I love this one! This and Mary Poppins are pretty much the only two musicals I will watch, lol.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)

Last, I started re-watching Charmed! One of my all-time favorite shows! I was talking with my cousin the other day, and she loves Charmed as much as I love Supernatural, and well, I finally got into watching it again (all the way from season 1, of course)!

charmed

Let me know what your favorite shows are down below! And if they're on Netflix, even better so I can check them out!

What I've been listening to:

I've added two new (to me) songs to my library:





Online

Reviews:

Opening the Veil (New Sight #1) Practical Applications for Multiverse Theory

Book Haul

Freebies:

When the Tiger Kills: A Cimarron/Melbourne Thriller:  Book One by [Prelatte, Vanessa] Their Solitary Way: A Science Fiction Novel by [Chaney, JN] Rising Tides by [Haye, Katy] Recoil (Recoil Trilogy Book 1) by [Macgregor, Joanne]

ELIJAH: A Suspense Novel by [Redman, Frank] Witness (Witness, Book 1) by [Kersey, Christine] Black Hellebore (Heroes of Falledge Book 1) by [Zoltack, Nicole]

Gift of the Master (The Master of Books Series) by [Fluegel, Robert] Hidden Realms: A Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Bundle by [Murray, Dean, Malone, Skye, Cannon, Sarra, Rich, Christie, Hildenbrand, Heather, Smith, Stormy, Dantone, Desni, Wright, Melissa, Roethle, Sara C., Straight, Nancy]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:







Fear Family Tree included :D


For Review:



Thanks so much Slug Pie Stories!


Library Loot:




How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment