Monday, January 30, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #86: Just, the Same...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? a meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date / Teach Mentor Text & Unleashing Reads.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

Nada... =/


Currently reading:

Texas Gothic (Goodnight Family #1)

Yes, I'm still reading this! I swear it's not the book, it's me! I really like it! And I'm almost done! I have about 130 pages! I WILL finish it this week! I WILL!


Up next:

Spirit and Dust (Goodnight Family #2) or By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6)

I still don't know what I want to read next since I'm a big time mood reader. BUT I did get the next couple of books in the Elemental Assassin series from the library and I am very excited to read them!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment