Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Post #115: That Multichrome Though



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So, I tried my hand at working with gel polish, it was my first time and I think it went pretty well (as you will see below). I've never tried it out because the removal process is a pain and it honestly lasts too long. I like to redo my nails on a weekly basis. But I had this cool nail powder I wanted to used with it, so I gave in! I put a peel-off base coat underneath, so I'm really hoping it will peel off easy *crosses fingers* But besides that, my life hasn't been very exciting ;) lol

What I've been watching:

Again, I watched some episodes of Supernatural, and I also finished watching Santa Clarita Diet and it was AMAZING!

SCD

Nail art of the week:



So I used a multichrome powder and I could not for the life of me get a good picture of the shifting colors! But trust me, it's gorgeous in real life! This is what it's supposed to look like:

Whats Up Nails - Fantasy Powder
"Fantasy Powder" | Image from What's Up Nails

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Shutter Dead River Glimmer Enchantment (Channie, #1)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #87: A Ghostie Here, A Ghostie There

Best YA Books with... Ghosts!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Cauldron Bubble (Toil & Trouble Book 1) by [Knight, Wendy] Not Just Voodoo by [Hamilton, Rebecca, Atkinson, Thea, Walt, Jasmine, Corwin, Monica, Rades, Alicia , Cassidy, Debbie, Zoltack, Nicole, Lee, K.N., Martinez, Katerina, Squiers, Nathan, Megan J. Parker,  L.C. Hibbett, Aileen Harkwood, Erin Hayes, Margo Bond Collins] Headless in Nevermore (Witches of Nevermore Book 2) by [Merriweather, Violet]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment