Saturday, April 29, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2017


And April has come to a close. Seriously, where has the year gone?!


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read this month:

Spirit and Dust (Goodnight Family #2) The New Girl (Fear Street, #1) The Overnight (Fear Street, #3)

So, um, I have been in a pretty bad reading slump for the last couple of weeks, and I just started to get over it this past week or so! Finally! Don't you just hate that?


And my favorite book of the month was...

Spirit and Dust (Goodnight Family #2)

This book was very fun and I really loved the world!


Books Reviewed in this month:

Give Me a K-I-L-L (Fear Street Relaunch, #6) Halloween Party (Fear Street, #8) Ski Weekend (Fear Street, #10)

Give Me a K-I-L-L (Fear Street Relaunch #6) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Halloween Party (Fear Street #8) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Truth or Dare (Fear Street #28) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★★
Ski Weekend (Fear Street #10) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆

Aside from the reading slump, I also ran out of my pre-written/scheduled reviews, so I posted my last 4 this month. I've really been falling behind these past few weeks! 😞


Other Posts:

Ends April 30th!


I am going to try really hard this next month to catch up on everything! I'm not even surprised this happened--it always does at one point or another, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment