Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Post #127: Guarding the Galaxy and Whatnot...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

Watched Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Friday night...

GOTG2

and it was AMAZING! I loved it so much! It was so funny and action-packed and OH MY GOD I cannot believe who the antagonist was! 😲



Nail art of the week:



I just finished this up today. These nail vinyls were really hard to work with so that's why I couldn't get them lined up how I wanted 😅 But I'll keep working with them, hehehe.

Online

Posts this week:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #93: I did it!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Entranced (Goddess of Fate Book 2) by [Hart Heiner, Tamara]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



I got my books, yaaaay! That first batch I got from B&N... I am SUPER excited for the new Rick Riordan books!! And then the second batch I got from Thrift books... I got some mythology ones, and I FINALLY got Infinite, which is in amazing shape for it being a used book!

Also check this out:



Dreamfall has this really cool matte/shiny pattern going on when you look at it a certain angle! I love it! Very excited to read this one too!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely new books! And I cant wait to see Guardians 2! I watched a short clip about it and it had a scene with a surprising actor in it.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete