Monday, June 12, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #95


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date / Teach Mentor Text & Unleashing Reads.


[Images take you to books' Goodreads page!]

What I finished reading this past week:

High Tide (Fear Street Superchiller, # 12)


Currently reading:

Alex Finch: Monster Hunter (The Monster Files, #1) Trapped (Fear Street #51)

I started Alex Finch and immediately fell in love with the main character! She is super sassy! But I am putting that one on hold for now because my desire to read Trapped was just too overwhelming to keep ignoring! I am almost finished with it!


Up next:

The Babysitter Beach House (Point Horror, #22)

I'm just on an R.L. Stine kick, okay? Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment