Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Post #130: Monster Trucks and Superheroes



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So, um yesterday was interesting. We went to this monster truck show, which is most definitely not my scene! But it was pretty cool! It was the first time of gone to one of these things and I actually really enjoyed it... even though it was crazy noisy!

Image may contain: text

What I've been watching:

We also just got back from seeing Wonder Woman (finally!) and it was great! I really enjoyed it! It was about time DC made a good movie! Lol

Wonder Woman

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Lullaby (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #7) The Keeper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #8) The New Girl (Fear Street, #1)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #94: All the Horror!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Soulmate (Teen Paranormal Romance Series) (The Soulmate Series: Teen Paranormal Romance Book 1) by [McAllen, Kellie] The Medium (Emily Chambers Spirit Medium Book 1) by [Archer, C.J.]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:





How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment