Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Post #134



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

I actually just got back from watching...



Spiderman: Homecoming and it was AMAZING!

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

I LOVE Tom Holland's Peter Parker/Spiderman! I highly recommend it!

And right now I am currently watching Dragon Ball Super.

Dragon Ball Super

I have like 8 episodes to catch up on!

What I've been listening to:

The Girl Hiding In My Walls by coffeelover309

This Creepypasta runs at about 16 minutes and it was SO good! Incredibly creepy!

Nail art of the week:



Yesterday night I did some pink and purple stamping over this gorgeous silver holo with iridescent glitters!

Online

Giveaway still going on!

Freedom to Read Giveaway Hop! Going on NOW!

Book Haul

Freebies:

Awoken: A Dreamer's Journey (The Lucidites Book 1) by [Noffke, Sarah]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:


I got my Book Outlet order! Yay!

And I also got this for 50% off (total like, 50 cents) from Kindle Scout!

To Kill a Sorcerer (Immortal Montero Book 1) by [Mongrain, Greg]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's an amazing haul of wonderful books! I'm tempted to go see the new Spiderman movie. No one else wants to go though. And I love Creepypasta. Thanks for the share. I'll check it out.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete