Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2017


Happy Halloween everyone!

it's halloween


[Images take you to book's Goodreads page]

Books read this month:

The Second Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #2) The Third Evil (Fear Street Cheerleaders, #3) Cheerleaders (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #12) The Girl Who Saved Ghosts (The Unbelievables, #2)

3 full books and 1 omnibus. I really slacked this month *sigh*


And my favorite book of the month was...

The Girl Who Saved Ghosts (The Unbelievables, #2)

Time travel, magic, and ghosts! I really enjoyed this one!


Books Reviewed in this month:

The Girl Who Saved Ghosts (The Unbelievables, #2)

Tangled Dreams (Elemental Assassin #3.5) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★☆☆
Tangled Schemes (Elemental Assassin #3.7) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
Spider’s Nemesis (Elemental Assassin #4.5) by Jennifer Estep | ★★★★★
The Girl Who Saved Ghosts (The Unbelievables #2) by K.C. Tansley | ★★★★☆


Other Posts:

Binge Watchers #6: Shows I Want To Catch Up On or Finish

My Fear Street Collection!


I had quite a slow month this month, but it really wasn't that bad. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment