Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sunday Post #161



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

I've been watching a lot of stuff this weekend. For one, I went to watch Annihilation and I really liked it!

Annihilation

I also caught up on a couple of the DC superhero shows. I'm actually watching Legend's of Tomorrow right now! God, I really hate Damien Darhk... Lol.

Online

Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #116:
Surprisingly, More Contemporaries

 Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop!
Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop!

Book Haul

Freebies:

DEADLY SLEEP (A Hudson and Connolly novel Book 1) by [Keogh, Valerie]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



Thrift Books haul!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up on Legends of Tomorrow. I really enjoyed the first season but haven't watched since!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This season is a lot of fun too! I'm enjoying it!

      Delete